Rates & Services
– Bath Pass – $20 for 2 hours
– 10-visit Bath Pass – $160
– Seniors, Students & Military Bath Pass – $16
(entry to the baths is included with all treatments below)
customized massage to ease stress, relieve pain and promote well-being
– 30 minutes – $55
– 60 minutes – $85
– 90 minutes – $115
– 5 session 60-minute Massage Package – $380
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
slower strokes with deep pressure release underlying layers of tension
– 60 minutes – $95
– 90 minutes – $130
HOT STONE MASSAGE
a deeply relaxing treatment using hot basalt stones to melt tension from tight muscles
– 70 minutes – $125
– 90 minutes – $145
hot towel compress and a soothing foot massage
– 30 minutes – $55
SALT GLOWS AND BODY SCRUBS
warm, aromatic oil and an exfoliating scrub leaves skin soft, smooth and energized
Rosemary Salt Glow, Ylang-Ylang Sugar Scrub, or Lavender Cornmeal Scrub
– 30 minutes – $70
Warm Oil Scalp Massage
add a warm oil scalp massage to any massage or scrub
~15 minutes – $30
add a soothing foot massage to any massage or scrub
– 30 minutes – $40
add aromatherapy oil to any massage
– CBD Body Oil
add CBD body oil or cream to any massage
MASSAGE AND BODY SCRUB
an aromatherapy massage and exfoliating scrub finished with a warm oil scalp massage
– 90 minutes – $150
GLOW FROM HEAD TO TOE
start from the bottom up with our foot treatment, add a massage, an invigorating body scrub, and top it off with a relaxing warm oil scalp massage
– 120 minutes – $180
HOT STONE MASSAGE AND BODY SCRUB
hot stones, aromatherapy scrub and warm oil scalp massage
– 100 minutes – $185
– 120 minutes – $205
Welcome to Albuquerque Baths
Our spa is designed for rest and relaxation in a welcoming and communal setting. Stop in and enjoy a long soak in our solar-heated hot tub and a cleansing sweat in an authentic Finnish cedar sauna. Cool off with a dip in our cold plunge and rest in our beautiful garden courtyard.
We were inspired by the many cultures which have long traditions of communal bathing; Japanese bathhouses, Russian banyas, Scandinavian saunas, as well as our local hot spring resorts. We have incorporated the spirit of these traditions in a beautiful, modern design that is welcoming to all.
Robes, sandals, lockers and showers are provided, just bring a swimsuit! No appointment is necessary to use the baths, but we do recommend reservations on evenings and weekends to guarantee your spot. Call ahead if you’d like to book an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists. Invite a friend and come enjoy the baths!
1218 Broadway NE Albuquerque, NM 87102
Monday • 4pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday – Sunday 10am – 8:30pm
People ♥ ABQ Baths
I have to say this was the most relaxing spa I’ve been to yet. The outside patio area was lovely. Music was perfect as was the cold pool & hot tub. Staff was on point as well. Best massage I’ve had to date! This place is a must!
Blue Lake, CA
“The lounge chairs were just right, and there was plenty of shade for my pale skin, and plenty of sun for those who like to lizard out.”
“The ambience here is really nice and relaxing, not uptight or stuffy in any way, and staff are so kind and welcoming. My friends and I did the soak (co-ed) before our massages, which was a perfect start to our time there. They’ve also got a sauna, and there’s plenty of water and tea to go around.”
Things to Know
- Massage and other treatment appointments are guaranteed by a major credit card. Cancellations less than 6 hours before the appointment will be charged 50% of the cost of the appointment.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment so that you can relax and enjoy your full treatment time.
- Prices include the use of a robe, sandals, towels, and a personal locker. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers are also provided.
- We are now accepting reservations by phone for 2-hour hot tub/sauna spaces. Reservations are recommended on weekends and evenings.
- Swimsuits are required in our communal hot tub and sauna. We have suits to loan if you forget yours.
- Please do not talk on your cell phone while at our facility to help us provide a welcoming, relaxing environment for everyone.
- No children under 12 years are allowed.
- No outside food or drink except water. No glass containers please.
- Last entry is at 8 pm.
- Bath Pass does not include re-entry privileges.